1. Is the Oldtown White Coffee FREE?
Yes, it is FREE. With every cake you purchase, you will get one (1) Oldtown White Coffee for FREE. For a limited time only.
2. Are your lava cakes halal?
Yes, all of our cake ingredients are halal. We only source from reputable suppliers that are halal certified. Do enjoy without worries.
3. How big are your lava cakes?
Each of our cakes is 260g. It is usually good enough for 1-2 pax per cake.
4. How long can I keep my lava cake?
All cakes are made with the freshest ingredients without any preservatives. It is best to consume your cake within 3 days after you have received it. Otherwise, keep it chilled until you’re ready.
5. Are your lava cakes suitable for vegetarian?
We regret to inform you that our cakes are not vegetarian/vegan friendly.
1. When will i receive my lava cake?
You will receive your cake 2 days after the receipt of full and successful payment. For example, if you have made a purchase on a Friday, the delivery will be on Sunday.
We deliver everyday between 10am and 6pm.
2. How would I know if my order is confirmed?
All successful order will receive a confirmation email with your order number and details. If you do not receive our order confirmation in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam/junk folder too.
3. Can I get a refund if I have paid and did not receive my order?
Please Whatsapp us at 018-2927 198 to check on your delivery status. We will confirm and give you with a refund if there was no delivery to you. There is no refund though, if no one was at the location to accept delivery at specified day/time.
1. Where do you deliver?
We deliver to anywhere within Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur and Selangor).
2. How much is delivery?
Delivery is FREE when you spend RM79 and above. For all orders below RM79, it is just from RM5 only.
3. How do I track my order/delivery status?
You will receive an email confirming your delivery and a tracking number to check your order/delivery status.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently only accept payments via
1) iPay88 for online bank transfers
2) iPay88 for Visa or MasterCard (coming soon)
3) iPay88 for Debit Card (coming soon)
5. Can I change/cancel my order and request a refund?
With respect, you will not be able to request for any changes/cancellation or refund once you have placed an order.